We believe in what we sell and we know that our tool belts and aprons are the best that money can buy. Each one is made exclusively in NZ to a very high standard. Because we listen to you, the Tradesperson, we can keep up with the ever-changing needs of the different trades.
See below for 11 benefits you need to know about Carpenters Tool Belts.
1. Comes with a 1 year written guarantee.
2. Full-grain New Zealand Leather
3. Riveted for strength
4. Large pockets for easy access even for the largest hands
5. Individual pockets for ruler and chisel prevents taking the numbers off the ruler
6. Interchangeable components available to suit almost any job
7. Lots of pockets to hold a great variety of tools
8. Pockets are tight and long enough to keep your nail punches from falling out
9. A leather bar attached to every apron gives you the option of hanging your cell phone, tape or wire-ties from it
10. To facilitate ease of getting your hammer in and out of its holder, we have available a metal hammer holder as well as the traditional leather holder
11. Aprons available in left and right handed styles
NOTE: Leather is not always available in the same colour as the photo. This is because we are dependent to what is in stock and what is able to be purchased on the market. Most heavy duty leather belts are made in Black or Dark Chocolate Brown.